In its 4th edition, Fast Facts: Parkinson’s Disease, takes the non-specialist through the patient’s Parkinson’s journey from unexplained prodromal symptoms to palliative support.
- The latest diagnostic techniques
- Effective management strategies for both motor & non-motor complications
- Neurosurgical treatments and candidate assessment
- The latest pharmacological developments
- Multidisciplinary palliative care
This book provides a unique resource for all involved in Parkinson’s, from the researchers, clinicians and the patients themselves.