King’s College Hospital and King’s College London, Centre of Excellence in Parkinson’s disease care and research desplays its work on an international and national plateform every year. Below are list of posters presented at meetings, congresses, and conferences.
The 20th International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders was held in Berlin, Germany.
- A multicentre European survery of advanced therapies (apomorphine and levodopa infusions and subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation) in Parkinson’s disease. Poster Presentation
- Nonmotor symptoms profile in a UK multi-ethnic population and Thai, Chinese and Eastern Idian patients with Parkinson’s disease. Poster Presentation
- The Movement Disorder Society-Non Motor Symptoms Scale (MDS-NMS): Results from initial phases of an International Validation. Poster Presentation
- Multicentre validation of the first patient completed tool for pain in PD: The King’s Parkinson’s Disease Pain Questionnaire (King’s PD Pain Quest). Poster Presentation
- Non Motor Symptoms Burden and Motor Staging of Parkinson’s disease: evidence for dichotomy and non motor dominant subtypes from analysis of 249 cases. Poster Presentation
The 21st International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders was held in Vancouver, Canada.
- Motor and non-motor biomarkers in de novo Parkinson’s disease: preliminary data from the Kassel-King’s-Madrid cohort study. Poster Presentation
- Parkinson’s disease phenotype across different ethnic groups: Comparison of non-motor symptoms in patients living in the United Kingdom and Mexico. Poster Presentation
- A global survery of linguistic validations of the NMSQuest and NMSS: implications for the non-motor studies in Parkinson’s disease. Poster Presentation
- Non motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease and putamen dopamine transporter (DaTScan) update: a survery of 85 patients. Poster Presentation
- Clinical Correlation of severe somnolence in Parkinson’s disease: results from an international naturalistic nonmotor symptoms cohort. Poster Presentation
- Self-rated nonmotor symptoms burden grading identifies landmarks and nonmotor subtypes of Parkinson’s disease: First reports from a Moscow-Madrid-London collaboration. Poster Presentation
The 4th World Parkinson’s Congress 2016 was held in Portland, Oregon.
- Does cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s disease correlate with striatal dopamine transporter scan (DaTscan) uptake? Poster Presentation
The 11th Interntional Congress on Nonmotor dysfunction in Parkinson’s disease and related disorders 2016, was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms in Parkinson’s disease and striatal dopamine transporter (DaTscan) update. Poster Presentation
- Continous apomorphine infusion and cognition in Parkinson’s disease. Poster Presentation
- Self-declared non-motor sympotoms profile amongst Parkinson’s disease patients of the Asian Subcontinent. Poster Presentation
- Olfactory dysfunction in Parkinson’s disease and striatal dopamine transporter scan (DaTscan) uptake. Poster Presentation
- Pain in Parkinsons’s disease throughout the disease progress. Poster Presentation
- Assessing the convergent validity of two measures of nonmotor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. Poster Presentation